Thursday, January 24, 2013

Meles Zenawi: The man who gave back

FIHESA ZENAWI, Sister of the Great Leader Meles Zenawi, talked to CCTV.

I said nothing but WOW,

What an interesting documentary by CCTV, watch via the link below. it is a 30 minute breathtaking documentary.


My sister took me to him and we took pictures and he was amazed that I had grown so old but I said I was fine. Later, when it was time to leave, my sister put some money in his children’s pockets. Marda and Senay were there. I was shocked, wondering what she was doing and thought to myself, “ he should be giving us money to buy some clothes; instead she is giving him money”. Later when we got home, I asked her why, since he had such an important job, she had to give him money and she replied to say “oh, my sister, there is one thing you don’t know. Meles doesn’t even know what a Birr note looks like…
Post a Comment